Thursday 5 January 2012

Day Zero Project

I'm not even sure how long I've had this blog - let alone how many times I've started it, posted a few time and then abandoned it. 


But why do I think this time will be different? Well this time I've decided that keeping a blog should be apart of my Day Zero Project list. It's something I've always wanted to do and yet something that I never seem to have the discipline to see through. Well maybe with a set goal I'll actually see it through. 


My day zero project list is here http://www.dayzeroproject.com/user/KatrinaLouise1990 and while some of my goals are quite random and general others are fairly personal to me and hopefully I'll be able to blog about each one as I manage to tick it off the list. 


So hopefully this blog won't languish forgotten about after a few days and hopefully I'll actually manage to complete most of my 101 things (when I have 101 that is) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment